Monday, November 1, 2010

C a l A r t s

So I decided to start a new post with all my life drawings that I am doing for my CalArts portfolio. Thanks to my pal Melissa, I have met some pretty cool peeps in the character department. So here they are.. I don't know
if I'll post them in chronological order.... but really they all suck so I guess it doesn't matter anyhow. So enjoy.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE give my any kind of feedback. I suck at life drawing and I need all the help I can get! Thanks!!! :3




These ones here are I think a year or two old... I know they were quick gestures... not sure exactly how long, couldn't be more than 5 minutes. Will scan and post more ASAP

Some stuff I did in Cupertino.... I really need to stop doing "portraits" and draw the whole damn thing... but that's out of my comfort zone..... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment